Making games for our connected world
We use connected tech to create new kinds of play that bring us together.
Technology shouldn’t divide us. It should bring us together, and improve our quality of life.
Our goal is to take everything that’s inspiring and entertaining about digital play, and to merge it with a design approach that’s rooted in a practical understanding of home and family life.
Our games are unique, combining physical, digital and imaginative play like never before.
Beasts of Balance
Keep your beasts in balance with this award winning, 5-star-rated game for 1-5 players.
Jenga meets Pokemon in this challenging and fun family game. Play solo or with friends to build the biggest tower you can, filling your digital world with fabulous beasts. But take care… the world ends when the tower falls!
Custom hardware seamlessly links your tower to your tablet or phone. The combination of digital and physical play creates unique challenges and means no two games are ever the same.
Voice Originals is a new series of voice-augmented tabletop games combining the best of tabletop and digital play into new experiences – ones that are played face-to-face, not face-to-screen.
The world of each Voice Original title is brought to life through great voice acting, thrilling music and sound effects. Your smart speaker is your personal guide to the experience; teaching the rules, keeping track of your progress, and even helping you out in times of trouble.
When in Rome is the first game in the series.
Based at Makerversity in Somerset House, our team is drawn from London’s thriving hardware and games communities.
- Ana Dukakis – Community Manager
- Nell Boase – Head of Production
- Manar Hussain – CFO
- Samantha Hyde – Operations Executive
- Nicky Borasinski – Producer
- Alex Fleetwood – CEO
- Alex Bertie – CMO
- Andrew Marks – Growth Marketing Manager
- George Buckenham – Lead Programmer
- Chris Shaw – Lead Engineer
- Lyall McCarthy – Lead Artist
- Euan Watt – Unity Programmer
- Nick Button-Brown – COO
- Bryan Gale – Unity Developer
- F – Backend Developer
- Alice Merritt – Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator
- Steve Bachmayer – Product Designer & Illustrator
- Tim Burrell-Saward – Lead Designer
Vault 9, Makerversity
(c) 2017 Sensible Object Ltd